Thursday, January 22, 2015

Three Out Of Ten Ain't Bad


I want you.

I  need you.

But there ain't no way I'm ever gonna afford you.

Now don't be sad.

Cause 3 out of 10 ain't bad.

I came away from yesterday's french antique auction with 3 of my top 10 choices, which is more than I realistically thought I would bring home. The prices were surprisingly affordable, although not on my coveted marble top commode which sold for $1400.00 + commission & tax.


I managed to come in as high bidder on the brass & marble coffee table and two fabulous sets of sconces. The set on the left will go to my good friend Tim, and I'll keep the set on the top right. Please do not ask my where any of this is going. I'll figure it out. Eventually.

1 comment:

  1. I love that bed frame, gorgeous! 3/10 isn't bad AT ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, plus it lets me know that you're reading!! Leave your message here :-)